Office Manager Duties Lake Weiss Alabama Real Estate Services


OFFICE MANAGER

Kathleen
Hello!  My name is Kathleen Sierra and I am the Office Manager at LakeWeissAlabama.com Real Estate Services. Cathy asked me to write BLOG and let everyone know my role here at the office and how I can help both buyers and sellers.  

  These are my duties:


Section 1
  • Answer the telephone, take messages, and make appointments for Cathy.
  • Send listing information to the multiple listing service for processing. 
  • Deliver information and forms to mortgage companies and closing agents as part of the preparation for closing.
  • Make and deliver copies of public records.
  • Get keys from a client/owner and have keys made.
  • Write and place advertising in newspaper and other forms of publication.
  • Receive and deposit funds to be held in trust for others which include earnest money.
  • Perform company bookkeeping.
  • Place signs on property.
  • Arrange for and oversee repairs.
  • Answer questions about a property as long as the answers are available in some pre-printed form.
  • Take photos and develop property descriptions.
  • Put up signs and take down signs. 
  • Keep up with Cathy's schedule.
  • Schedule showings and coordinate showings with other real estate offices.
  • Coordinating closings with lenders and closing agents to make sure closings proceed without delay.
Section 2

Since I don't have a real estate license, These are the things I cannot do::
  • Prepare or discuss a listing with an owner.
  • Show property.
  • Drive or accompany a prospect to a property.
  • Negotiate or discuss the terms of a sale.
  • Procure or assist in procuring of prospects for the purpose of the sale.
  • Prepare or have a prospect sign an offer to purchase or lease.
  • Present an offer to an owner.
Most importantly, I am here to help you! If you need to get a message to Cathy, or assistant with any of the items listed above in Section 1, I'm the person to contact.  If I don't have an answer to your question or if I can't help you, I will make sure someone gets back with you as soon as possible.  

I'm in the office Monday thru Friday from 9:00 to 5:00 pm.  Feel free to contact me directly on the office phone 256-557-6555 or text.  You can email me at cathygriffeth@gmail.com the office email address. 



11/27/2017   Cherokee County Property Taxes 2017
11/18/2017   Weiss Lake Getting a Face Lift
11/11/2017   Questions and Answers About VA Loans
11/05/2017   Can I Eat The Fish?
10/28/20172017 Sales Results Are In!
09/04/2017LakeWeissAlabama.com Real Estate Services is GROWING!










Popular posts from this blog

Weiss Lake Recreational Lots, Campers Lots and RV Lots

What is Private Mortgage Insurance